Transport issues in Melbourne's West need to be addressed urgently so we can keep growing without losing what makes it great to live here.
Ahead of the 2018 Victorian election we are asking politicians in Melbourne's West to commit to our six-point plan of action:
- A region-wide analysis of current and future transport needs;
- Access to safe, frequent and reliable public transport across the west;
- Safer, easier ways to walk and cycle in the west;
- A new, high-frequency network of bus connections between major centres;
- Well-coordinated connections into train stations and local centres; and
- New transport services planned and activated at the right time in growing communities.