It’s time for politicians to listen and fix transport in Melbourne’s West
Melbourne’s West is ready to take off. Our population will more than double over the next 30 years, to 1.8 million.
But transport investment isn’t keeping up with our pace of growth. That makes it harder to get to work and harder to spend time with our families. Too often, driving in congested traffic is our only option.
This has to change. Ahead of the 2018 Victorian election we are asking politicians in Melbourne's West to commit to our six-point plan:
- A region-wide analysis of current and future transport needs
- Access to safe, frequent and reliable public transport across the West
- Safer, easier ways to walk and cycle in the West
- A new, high-frequency network of bus connections between major centres
- Well-coordinated connections into train stations and local centres, and
- New transport services planned and activated at the right time in growing communities.
Sign the petition telling our MPs to step up and invest in transport infrastructure in Melbourne’s West. By filling out your details on this form, you’re part of thousands of local voices demanding action, now.